Exchange, Returns and Refunds
In accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and the Consumer guarantees:
If products are brought from originnaturalliving.com.au or stores owned and operated by Origin Natural Living PTY LTD are faulty, damaged, or do not work as per advertised, then the consumer is entitled to –
- Replacement to product
- A Refund of the cost of purchase of the particular product.
Refunds are not available where you have changed your plan or mind, or where you have brought the wrong product by mistake.
Exchanges can be made on grocery items in store owned and operated by Origin Natural Living PTY LTD within 7 days of purchase.
This is limited to items that do not require specialised storing for example - Refrigerated products.
Proof of purchase is required.
Finalised Paid Orders cannot be Changed or Cancelled
- Order processing commences when cleared payment has been received.
- Once order processing has commenced, orders can no longer be changed or cancelled.
- Check your order carefully before clicking “enter” to make payment.
- Our customer service crew can advise and support you with any pre-purchase details when needed.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products you are purchasing are the correct products that you require.
- When detailed information is essential for health and wellness, we advise that you read all relevant information on the particular product/s before you purchase, or contact the manufacturer of the product.
No Guarantee Regarding Deliveries to you by a Specific Date
- Orders must be placed by 2pm on the business working day before required delivery.
- Should you require a particular item/product by a certain day and/or time, please specify in the “message field” when placing your order.
- Orders will not be confirmed until a separate confirmation email has been sent to you.
- Please read over the details of your order in the confirmation email and contact us immediately of any changes to your order.
- Origin Natural Living takes no responsibility for incorrect order details or information once email confirmation has been sent.
Stock Availability cannot be Guaranteed all of the Time
- All items listed are generally available, however, products may be unavailable on the rare occasion and/or sell out.
- Stock cannot be reserved without payment, however, we can check stock levels in advance.
Website Errors and Omissions are Expected
- On rare occasions, freight on item changes may display or auto-calculate incorrectly.
- We reserve the right to cancel and or refund any order that is priced or auto-corrected in error.
- Origin Natural Living cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in the picture or product descriptions. In our product profiles on originnaturalliving.com.au we aim to include the most up to date information available such as photographs, ingredients and allergy warnings.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW
- The company (including its related bodies corporate and affiliates), it’s directors, officers, employers and agents exclude all liability to you and any other persons who use a product or service you have purchased from this site including liability for any consequential loss of business or profits and
- You agree that the company may retain any booking fees or other incidental costs such as postage incurred in issuing a refund.